EVO Open Procedure: Zabezpečenie stravovania zamestnancov formou stravných poukážok
Electronic Tenders in General
Electronic Submission of Tender
This tender is performed electronically in accordance with the guidelines for electronic submission of tenders stated in directive 2004/18/EF
In order to comply with the requirements of the directives for confidentiality, legal proof etc., emphasis has been placed on ensuring that the following conditions have been observed:
- the companies will submit their tenders provided with an electronic signature. Note that it is solely the legal representative of the company to whom the electronic signature has been sent (cf. menu item Registration) that shall be able to submit a tender that is in compliance with the conditions
- on receipt of the tenders the Contracting Authority will provide the tenders with a timestamp
- the tenders cannot be opened by the Contracting Authority until the expiry of the time limit and the opening will be performed by duly authorized persons only and any violation hereof shall naturally be traceable.
The company can choose to submit tenders in one of the categories stated in the menu item Tender Material.
The tender must include:
- the completed questionnaire(s), cf. menu item "Contract Documents", for the supplier category in which the company has chosen to submit tenders, including
- the completed Solemn Declaration
- the documentation required cf. the questionnaires
- an accompanying letter, cf. the "Close Tender" menu item
Tenders or partial tenders that the Contracting Authority has not received within the stated time limit will be rejected. The official time for this tender is indicated in the "Server Time" box in the menu field on the left.